Amac Keylogger for Mac provides advanced features with easy operations. After installation, users can set up the Keylogger for Mac to log keystrokes, screenshots, websites, chats and IP address.
- Monitor your kids Get typing, browsing and chatting history as well as desktop activities of your kids.
- Catch a cheating spouse Discover the truth by making sure if your spouse is chatting with someone or visiting online dating sites.
- Supervise employees Figure out whether your employees are doing their duty or wasting time while looking like they are hard at work.
- Locate your Mac Amac Keylogger logs the IP address and sends the information to your email, which helps you locate and retrieve your Mac.
Amac Keylogger for Mac helps you
Start your keylogger and know the truth now!
- Download installer package at Amac Keylogger for Mac Free Trial Page
- Open the installer package and run Amac-Keylogger-STD
- Use Hot Key Ctrl+Alt+M to open Amac Keylogger for Mac
- Click Open System Preferences>Universal Access
- Check Enable access for assistive devices and close the window
- Open the Keylogger and click Next and OK
The Keylogger for Mac has been successfully installed! You can now access Amac Keylogger for Mac with Hot Key.
To solve the problem "can’t be opened in because it is from an unidentified developer" and install Amac Keylogger in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, please:
- RIGHT CLICK the installer and select “Open” to install.
- Click on “Open” when it asks if you are sure to open the file.
If you cannot use right click, please hold “Control” key on keyboard and click the installer
- Users who previously checked Enable access for assistive devices have no Step 4 & 5. Please just start configuration with Hot Key Ctrl+Alt+M.
- Quick_Start.pdf provides comprehensive user guide. Please configure the keylogger according to it after installation.
Install Amac Keylogger PROPlease open the file “Quick_Start_PRO.pdf” from installation package you downloaded. Follow the instructions in “Quick_Start_PRO.pdf”
Category: Learning Center