Multiple user support is one of the special features of Amac Keylogger for Mac. If you would like to install Amac Keylogger to all users, please use the feature of Apply to All.
Please make sure the following things before Apply to All.
- Your Mac Admin Password is required for Apply to All
- Option of "Run Amac Keylogger at Mac startup" is checked
- Set up the keylogger correctly before you sync settings
How to Apply to All on Amac Keylogger
- Click "Apply to All" in Settings interface
- Click "Yes" in Settings SYNC window
- Type into the admin password and click "OK"
Note: To disable Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X from running in all users, please uncheck "Run Amac Keylogger at Mac startup" and click "Apply to All".
Category: User Guide