Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger is the best keylogger spy software for recording keystrokes typed on Mac OS X machine. It records keystrokes on any applications and sends the logs to you by email/FTP.
Key features of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger Professional:
- Record Passwords typed in websites & applications
- Record Keystrokes typed in websites & applications
- Capture desktop screenshots by interval
- Log websites visited and chat conversations
- Track the location of Mac laptop by IP address
- Work in complete stealth mode
- Send all logs by email or FTP space
- Password protection and hot key access
- Administrator password needed to install
Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger is the best ideal key logger software for all Mac users. Its Professional edition provides more powerful and extensive recording functions that allow you to record all things including All Passwords Typed on the Mac machines. Now let’s look at some details about what the Aobo Mac Keylogger Pro can do for you.
What Can You Do with Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger?
If you are responsible parents, you certainly want to know what your child often does, and who they usually chat with on the Internet and more. The Internet brings us advantages but as well as disadvantages. Hackers, porn websites on the Internet do great harm to your children. With Aobo Mac Keylogger, you can watch their every move on the Mac, so you can look out for signs of bad behavior online and then guide them surf the Internet timely.
You might find that your husband is a little strange, because he often plays on the Mac till midnight and he likes to empty all the web and chat history on the browsers. Or your spouse may chat with many strangers online that you don’t know. If you want to clear the suspicious between you, you may think you can use Mac keylogger. But now you can use Aobo Mac Keylogger only with your spouse’s permission.
Do you want to find out what your employees do on working time every day? Are they working or playing with the company Internet? Or do they leak out some important information to others? Of course, astute managers want to know every move about their employees and they can monitor them to improve the efficiency of their work. Aobo Mac Keylogger helps you monitor and supervise all their activity on the Mac, so you can find out all things they often do online.
Careless Users – Get Your Lost Mac Laptop Back
Security is a big problem for us nowadays. Lots of important documents are saved in our computers. If your Mac laptop is stolen, it will be a great loss for you. But if you install a remote Mac keylogger on the Mac, then you have a chance to get your lost Mac back. Aobo Mac keylogger runs in stealth mode and sends you the keystrokes and desktop screenshots which will give you a clue to catch the thief. It also tracks the IP address of your Mac laptop so that you can trace the location of your laptop with Police assistance.
Everybody – Watch How Your MacBook/iMac/PowerPC Is Used When You Are Away
Are there other guys using your MacBook/iMac/PowerPC while you are away? Are they searching for your secret materials? With Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger, you can know whether or how others were using your Mac, and monitor all things they do on your Mac to protect your privacy.
Main Features of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger
Take a look at the detailed features of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger Professional edition.
- Start automatically and work invisibly
- Send logs via email or FTP automatically
- Pause screenshots on inactivity
- Install for all users on Mac
- Password protection
- Customizable Hot Key
- Easy to install and use
- Record every keystroke typed on the Mac
- Record the detail date and time of the keystrokes
- Record the applications where the keystrokes are from.
- Capture all kinds of passwords typed in any applications
- Record typed passwords in any websites
- Record the applications where the passwords are from.
- Record All Instant Messages, Yahoo Messenger and ICQ Chat conversations typed at your end
- Record all chat conversations of Both Sides in iChat/Skype/MSN/AIM/Adium
- Record Facebook chat conversations of both sides with iChat, AIM, Adium
- Record all websites visited in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome
- Record all the URLs and the time stamps of the website visiting.
- Capture screenshot periodically
- Pause recording if no activity detected
- Compress all screenshots by 60% automatically
- All logs will be sent via email secretly and automatically
- All logs will be sent to your FTP secretly and automatically
- All logs can be viewed on any devices that can receive emails
- Export Keystroke/Chat/Website Logs as PDF, HTML files
- Support Mac OS 10.4.x, 10.5.x, 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
(Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion)
- Universal build (for both Intel and Power PC)
- Support MacBook/iMac/PowerPC/MacMini
More screenshots of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for MacClick to enlarge!
Log Viewer – View Keystrokes Recorded
Log Viewer – View Websites Recorded in Safari
Log Viewer – View Screenshots Recorded
FAQs of Aobo Mac Keylogger:
1. Q: Can I install Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger on more than one Mac computer?
A: Yes, you can purchase the Family License or Volume License. You can install Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger on multiple Mac machines according the license.
2. Q: How to set the Mac Keylogger email SMTP options to receive logs by email?
Click here for email configuration examples.
3. Q: What can I get after I purchase Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger?
A: After purchase, you get the software, free technical support and 1 year free updates!
4. Q: Is my order secure?
A: Yes, our order system is the world’s famous online Payment system. It is a 100% secure and hacker-safe platform.More FAQs about Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger.
Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger offers three-day free trial with features which are the same as the paid version. You can test it on your own Mac computers before you decide to purchase it.
Tags: Aobo keylogger, aobo keylogger log passwords, aobo keylogger pro, keylgoger for mac, keylogger for mac os x, Mac Keylogger, mac password recorder, password logger mac, password recorder mac, record the passwords
Category: User Guide