Everyone wants to protect their family from intruders. When we think of intruders, we usually think about burglars and other criminals that might break into our homes by smashing a window or picking a lock. But there’s another way intruders can get into your home and harm your family–the Internet. Computers provide a gateway for predators into your home, and it’s just as important to monitor that gateway as it is to lock your windows and doors. A better way to monitor your computer is to use keylogger as it can record all the activities on your computer. My suggestions for choosing mac keylogger are as follow:
1. Check the keylogger for mac you choose for compatibility with your operating system before buying it. Not all programs work with Mac.
2. Understand what a keystroke logger does. These programs provide hidden computer monitoring of every stroke the users of your computer type. They can be used to protect children from communicating with predators, monitor visits to illicit websites.
3. When purchasing mac keylogger, you should compare the features on the various programs. Your mac keylogger should be able to have encryption capability to prevent tampering. The Aobo mac keylogger should be a good choice to you.
4. Install the program on the computers in your home when you are alone. The clandestine nature of the program is what makes it effective. If your children know they are being monitored, they could engage in inappropriate online behavior on a friend’s computer or elsewhere.
5. Install the program according to manufacturer’s instructions. Most keyloggers are easy to install and can be running in minutes.
6. Install keystroke logger software on office computers to gauge productivity and monitor improper Internet use.
7. It will be better if you combine keystroke logger software with blocking software and parental controls to monitor computer use.
8. Commit yourself to regularly checking the logs created by your program to track any inappropriate behavior. The mac keylogger creates the logs, but you have to check them to be sure they are effective.
written by Emma L. Evans
Category: User Guide