- Is Amac KidLogger spyware?
- What operating systems is Amac Keylogger compatible with?
- Does Amac KidsLogger run in stealth mode?
- Does Amac KidsLogger record passwords?
- Does Amac KidsLogger record Facebook chats?
- Can I access all the logs via the Internet?
- Does it work with French/German/Spanish or other languages?
- Does Amac KidsLogger monitor multiple users?
- Is the online purchase safe?
- My order was declined. How to fix it?
- What is your software update policy?
For more FAQs, please visit the FAQ Center of Amac KidsLogger.
No! Amac KidsLogger is a Parental Control Monitoring App. It is not spyware due to its nature listed below:
- Require Physical Access to Install. It can not be installed remotely.
- Require the MacOS System Administrator Password to Install. No one can install it except the owner.
Amac KidsLogger supports most of the popular Mac OS X computers. At present the supported systems are from Mac OS 10.5.x to latest. For details, please check System Requirements.
Amac KidsLogger runs automatically without any popups and starts to work in stealth mode when the user logs in.
Yes. The Professional Edition of Amac KidsLogger records every typed password on the Mac while Amac KidsLogger Standard doesn’t. Please notice that the installation of Amac KidsLogger Professional requires Admin Password of the target Mac.
Amac KidsLogger for Mac will record the Facebook conversation typed at your end.
However, if the user logs in Facebook account with AIM or Adium to start chats, the both sides of the conversations will be recorded.
Yes. You don’t have to be on the target Mac to check logs. You can set Amac Keylogger to send logs to your Email box or FTP space so that you can access all the logs via the Internet. Please follow this guide to set up it.
Yes, Amac KidsLogger works with Mac OS X with any input languages. To record and show logs in French/German/Spanish or other languages, please contact us for the settings of target languages.
Yes, multiple-user support is one of the features of Amac KidsLogger for Mac. If you would like to install Amac Keylogger to all users, please click "Apply to All" and offer the Admin Password of your Mac.
Sure! The payment platform enables secure and safe online payments and is the chosen partner for software publishers in over 150 countries. All your information remains private and secure by using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. We guarantee the 100% safety and protection of your personal information.
When "Credit card was declined" appears while processing an order it means that your credit card company has declined the transaction. Usually, a quick call to your credit card company’s customer service will clear this up. If problems persist, please try to order with PayPal or other payment options.
Every purchase of Amac KidsLogger promises 1-year of updates for Free.
If it is more than 1 year, please contact us to purchase upgrade services and obtain the latest version. You may continue to use the old version if you don’t upgrade. However, the old version may not work on the latest Mac system.