Amac Keylogger for Mac is a powerful and stable keylogger for Mac users. Install and setup Amac Keylogger for Mac by following the Amac Keylogger Quick Start Guide.
- Double click "Amac Keylogger STD"
- A dialogue pops up with the message:
"Amac Keylogger will restart automatically and then run in stealth mode. Please use the hotkey Ctrl+Alt+M to bring up the keylogger window."
- Please remember the default Hot Key and then click "OK"
- Open the keylogger with Ctrl+Alt+M and configure it (Alt is the same as Option key on Mac keyboard)
To solve the problem "can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" and install Amac Keylogger in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or 10.7 Lion, please:
- RIGHT CLICK the installer and select "Open" to install.
- Click on "Open" when it asks if you want to open the file.
If you cannot use right click, please hold down on the "Control" key on keyboard and click the installer
Check "Send the logs by email every XX minutes".
Click "Test Email"; if the keylogger says "Email has been sent successfully", the email settings are correct.
We suggest you use Gmail to send and receive log emails. It’s free and stable.
Have you fail to receive log Emails during the interval you set?
If you successfully send the Test Email, but don’t receive log Emails in the interval you set, please follow the below steps:
- Check both of your Email Inbox and Junk Box/Spam Folder
- Change Keylogger for Mac screenshot interval to more than 10 minutes.
- Change Keylogger for Mac Email interval to more than 20 minutes.
- Recheck the option "Send the logs by Email" and set a different interval.
- Make sure the monitored Mac has an Internet connection.
- Make sure your mac doesn’t auto-sleep when you leave. Set "Put the computer to sleep" to Never in energy saver. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2412.
- Click "Security" and check "Enable Password Protection"
- Fill in desired password and confirm the password
- Click "Apply" to apply new password
- Go to Amac Keylogger "General" tab
- Click the box beside "Customize Hot Key"
- The hint becomes "Type Shortcut"
- Press a key combination on keyboard
- Only when the box hint changes to the key combination you set, is the Hot Key changed successfully.
- The Hot Key must contain no less than 3 keys, which must contain one and only one of A-Z letter keys with other control keys.
- Run keylogger at startup: Yes
- Auto deletion interval: Yes
- Screenshot interval: 5+ minutes (Required when you send screenshots by email)
- Email sending interval: 30-60 minutes
FTP options are in "Advanced" settings. Different from the Email delivery, FTP enables users to get all the screenshots even when they have huge size. Don’t have an FTP account? Get one Now!Check "Upload the logs to FTP every XX minutes"
- Remote directory: the path you want to place logs (such as "/Logs")
- Host name: your FTP IP address or domain name
- User name: your FTP username
- Password: your FTP password
Please register Amac Keylogger with your license key for life-time use. Get a license key from This Page.
- Click "Activate Amac" button at the top of the keylogger interface
- Type into your license key and click "OK"
Failed to register Amac Keylogger for Mac?
- If your license key format is "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx", please note that each string contains 2 letters and 2 numbers.
- If your license key format is "xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx", Please remember that there is no number in the license key.
- Please make sure all the license key letters are in CAPITAL. There is no low case letter in the license key.
- Please check if you have added extra spaces to the license key by mistake. No space is allowed in license key.
- Please make sure you can open https page on the Mac. E.g.: https://ikeymonitor.com
- If you can’t open the page above, please make sure your Internet connection is enabled.
- Please check if there is Parental Control on the Mac and disable it. After registration, you can re-enable the Parental Control.
- Don’t forget to adjust the settings of third-party parental control tools if you have them on your Mac.
- You run out of the registration count limit of your license code. If you believe there is something wrong, please contact Support Team.
If you would like to install Amac Keylogger to all users, please use the feature of Apply to All. Your Mac Admin Password is required.Please make sure you checked "Run Amac Keylogger at Mac startup".
- Click "Apply to All" in Settings interface
- Click "Yes" in the Settings SYNC window
- Type into the admin password and click "OK"
- To disable Amac Keylogger from running in all users, please uncheck "Run Amac Keylogger at Mac startup" and click "Apply to All".
Uninstall Amac Keylogger Trial/STD
- Download Amac Keylogger Uninstaller
- Run the uninstaller to uninstall it.
- If your keylogger is password protected, the uninstaller will ask for your password to uninstall.
- If you want to reinstall the keylogger later and retain the logs, please check the option "Retain the log".
Uninstall Amac Keylogger PRO
To uninstall Amac Keylogger PRO, please open the Keylogger PRO installer and check the Quick_Start_PRO.pdf guide.
If you have forgotten your password for the keylogger, then you can’t uninstall it, for registered users, please contact technical support for help!