How to stop Aobo Mac keylogger from sending email remotely may be a question that you want to know when you are using it. Of course, if you have physical access to the Mac computer, you can just disable email by opening the keylogger and uncheck “Send logs by email”. But if you don’t have physical access, you may try this trick about how to stop Aobo Mac Keylogger from sending email remotely.
Know about Aobo Mac Keylogger
As you know, Aobo Mac Keylogger is the only Mac spy software records passwords, keystrokes, screenshots, website visits. You can set up an Email account such as Gmail and enable the email function on Aobo Keylogger. Aobo Keylogger will send you period email with the logs attached.
The key features of Aobo Mac Keylogger are listed below.
- Monitor in an Invisible Mode
- Capture all Keystrokes Typed
- Log Every Password Entered
- Keep Web History
- Record IM Chat Conversations
- Keep a Record of Email Content
- Record Social Network Activity
- Monitor YouTube Activity
- Take Screenshot Periodically
- Track Locations by IP Address
- Send Logs Remotely to Email
- Upload Logs Remotely to FTP
- Support Multiple-User Monitoring
- Install and Use It Simply
- Set Password for Better Protection
- Automatically Run on Mac
Sometimes you may want to pause the logs from sending to you or you don’t want to receive logs anymore.
The trick from one user to stop Aobo Mac keylogger from sending email remotely
He just changed the password for the email which was used to be Smtp. Then the Mac keylogger can’t send the logs to him anymore.
If he wants to receive logs again, he can just change the password back, and the keylogger will continue sending the logs to his email.
Note: There is no message pop up if you changed the SMTP email password, the keylogger continues working silently.
It’s easy to stop Aobo Mac keylogger from sending email remotely. Did you get the idea now? Try the free trial right now!
Category: User Guide