Only Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional Edition can help you record the typed passwords:
Neither of Free Trial or Standard edition of Aobo Mac Keylogger supports password recording, so if you want to make it record passwords, please feel free to お問い合わせ to upgrade. Before you upgrade your keylogger for Mac to Professional edition, please notice:
- The system admin password of the targeted Mac is required if you want to install Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional.
- Incorrect installation may result in the keylogger not recording passwords or even keystrokes. If so, please contact us.
If you installed Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional edition but it still doesn’t log passwords on Mac, please figure out and fix the issue by the following steps:
- Before you install professional Aobo Keylogger, please make sure you have uninstalled the Standard or Trial edition according to the upgrade instruction.
- After reading the "ReadMe-Pro.pdf" file in the installation package carefully, install Aobo Keylogger by the steps listed in the ReadMe-Pro.pdf file.
- After installation, please type more than 200 keystrokes to test if the keylogger works.
- Reboot your Mac after installation.
If you have any problems about us, please contact us anytime. Our Live Help support is able to solve your problem instantly.
カテゴリー： Articles & Tutorials