Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion will be the first Keylogger for Mac that supports Mountain Lion system Which is the next major version of Apple Mac operating system, OS X 10.8. Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion will be the first Keylogger for Mac that supports Mountain Lion system. When Mountain Lion finally launches, it could be the top option in the OS X family and a Mountain Lion Keylogger for Mac would be in huge requests.
What are the noteworthy new features in Mountain Lion?
Users can control which apps are allowed to download and install. Developers don’t have to rely on Mac App Store to distribute Apple identified apps.
- Game Center
Work like the one in iOS, Game Center connects you with other game players on Apple devices all around the world and let you enjoy together.
- Documents in the Cloud
The new Mountain Lion system helps users synchronize document changes with any Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iCloud must be enabled first.
Allows Twitter users to automatically log in Twitter account and post, share, comment links and photos simply and quickly with the Twitter desktop client.
- Share Sheets
Share Sheets enables users to share links, photos, and videos through Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo, Messages, Mail, AirDrop or customized share applications.
- Notification Center
Makes it possible to unit the notifications of built-in and third-party applications all together and alert users of the events from Notification Center.
Key features of Aobo’s Mountain Lion Keylogger:
Mountain Lion Keylogger is a safe and easy-to-use monitoring utility that runs stealthily under OS X that allows you to monitor and record almost all activities on your Mac. Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion will create reports and send them to your expected email/FTP. It can be used in the home, school or office to monitor and record every detail of your Mountain Lion and Internet activity. The powerful Mountain Lion Keylogger will tell you exactly their activities on your Mountain Lion.
- Stealthy and undetectable Monitoring.
- Record all keystrokes typed on any applications.
- Record website visits on a Mountain Lion computer.
- Record desktop screenshots in a preset interval.
- Record both-side chat history on iChat/AIM/Adium/Skype/MSN.
- Record passwords typed on a Mountain Lion. (Professional Only)
- Monitor multiple user accounts on a Mountain Lion.
- Log the IP address of your monitored Mountain Lion.
- Secretly send the logs to your email box or FTP space.
- Password protected of the program.
- Easy and safe to setup Mountain Lion Keylogger.
The Advantages of Keylogger for Mountain Lion
- Mountain Lion Keylogger makes it easy to secretly see what others do on your Mac while you are away. After you install the application, it will begin secretly recording typed texts, both sides of chat conversations, websites, and so on. Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion also has the ability to instantly deliver log reports directly to your preset email address. Screenshots are also taken at specified intervals, so you can view an entire visual history of your Mountain Lion.
- It’s ideal for families where children regularly access the Internet with a Mac to have their activities monitored for their safety online with Mountain Lion Keylogger.
- Mountain Lion Keylogger is as good for monitoring anyone else who is using your Mountain Lion, for example, supervise your employees and staff members on office Mountain Lion.
- Another advantage with a Mountain Lion Keylogger is to catch a cheating spouse who is conducting inappropriate chats, emails and other communications with one or more online users.
With a Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion, everything happening on your Mountain Lion is under your control, which makes your life easier and safer than ever. Mac Keylogger for Mountain Lion is cutting edge monitoring software for Mac OS X, which is the perfect tool for long-term recording and monitoring. With its possibilities, it’s almost as effective as actually being there and watching over the person using your computer.
Category: User Guide