Do you want to download Mac Keylogger and monitor your Mac? Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac – the first invisible Mac OS X keylogger with email and FTP support. Stealthy and undetectable surveillance Mac keylogger for Macintosh OS X. Aobo Mac Keylogger Professional Edition- The only Mac Keylogger that logs passwords.
- Apple Mac keylogger with email and FTP support!
- Stealth and undetectable Monitoring
- Record all keystrokes typed on any applications
- Record website and application passwords (only Professional Edition)
- Record desktop screenshots in a preset interval
- Record website visits from Safari/Firefox/Chrome
- Secretly send the logs to your email or FTP space
- Install without admin password (Standard Edition)
- Password protected of the program
|Platform: Mac OS X 10.4 and higher OS|
|Vendor: Aobo Software||Support: Free Lifetime|
|Upgrades: Free 1 year||Delivery: Instant download|
What can you do with Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac?
Curious children are often looking for sexually-explicit content or chatting with bad people online. Now with the Mac keylogger you can know everything about their online activities and protect them.
Do you think you can’t trust your husband/wife easily? Or your husband/wife always suspect you? What can you do to clear their suspicious? With your spouse’s permission, Aobo Mac Keylogger can show your everything clearly to clear the suspicious.
Are your employees working or playing? Have you noticed a drop in productivity recently? Now you can know the truth with Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac.
After you download Mac Keylogger from Aobo Software, you can trace the location of the Mac laptop by IP address so you have a chance to get it back when it is lost or stolen.
Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac features:
- Monitor in stealthy and undetectable mode
- Apply to all the user accounts on a Mac
- Stop capturing screenshots with Mac inactivity
- Automatically delete keystroke and screenshot logs
- Easy to install and use
- Password protection
- Custom-made hot key
- Log typed keystrokes in applications and websites
- Log entered passwords (Only in Professional Edition)
- Log visited websites in Safari, Chrome and Firefox
- Log all IM chat conversations entered at your end
- Log iChat, Skype, MSN, AIM, Adium chats (both sides)
- Log Facebook web chat messages typed at your end
- Log ICQ/ Yahoo Messenger messages typed at your end.
- Capture screenshots of desktop at the interval users set
- Compress screenshots up to 60% to save disk space
- Log keystrokes and screenshots in virtual machine, like Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, etc.
- Check log reports on any device which can receive emails, such as PC/PocketPC/Smart Phone etc.
- Secretly send the logs to your email (including keystrokes, chats, websites, screenshots)
- Secretly send the logs to your FTP (upload keystrokes, chats, websites and screenshots to FTP space)
- Export Keystroke/Chat/Website Logs as PDF, HTML files
- Support Mac OS X 10.4.x and higher Mac OS version
- Universal build (for both Intel and Power PC)
- Support MacBook/iMac/PowerPC/MacMini
Screenshots of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac
More screenshots of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for MacClick to enlarge!
Log Viewer – View Keystrokes Recorded
Log Viewer – View Websites Recorded in Safari
Log Viewer – View Screenshots Recorded
FAQs of Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac:
1. Q: Can I install Aobo Mac Keylogger on more than one Mac computer?
A: Yes, you can purchase the Family License or Volume License. You can install Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac on multiple Mac machines according to the license.
2. Q: What can I get if I purchase Aobo Mac OS X Keylogger for Mac?
A: After purchase, you get the software, free technical support and 1 year free updates!
3. Q: Is my order secure?
A: Yes! We use the world’s famous online Payment system. It is a 100% secure and hacker-safe platform.
Tags: aobo keylogger pro, aobo mac keylogger free trial, aobo mac keylogger professional, aobo password keylogger mac, download mac keylogger, key logger for mac, keylogger for mac os x, keylogger mac
Category: User Guide