Amac Keylogger, offering 3-day free Keylogger for Mac trial downloading, is an invisible keylogger for Mac OS X users that logs keystrokes, websites, chat conversations and screenshots.
After free trial, please register Amac Keylogger with your license key to continue to use. Get a license key from Amac Keylogger Purchase page.
How to register Amac Keylogger for Mac:
- Click “Activate Amac” button at the top of the keylogger interface
- Type into your license key and click “OK”
- “Congratulations! Registration successful!” message shows up
- Click “OK” to finish registration
Failed to register Amac Keylogger for Mac?
- If your license key format is “xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx”, please note that each string contains 2 letters and 2 numbers.
- If your license key format is “xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx”, Please remember that there is no number in the license key.
- Please make sure all the license key letters are in CAPITAL. There is no low case letter in the license key.
- Please check if you have added extra spaces to the license key by mistake. No space is allowed in license key.
- Please make sure you can open https page on the Mac. E.g.: https://www.plimus.com/store.html
- If you can’t open the page above, please make sure your Internet connection is enabled.
- Please check if there is Parental Control on the Mac and disable it. After registration, you can re-enable the Parental Control.
- Don’t forget to adjust the settings of third-party parental control tools if you have them on your Mac.
- You run out of the registration count limit of your license code. If you believe there is something wrong, please contact Support Team.
If the above instructions do not solve your problem, please contact Amac Keylogger Tech Support Team
Category: User Guide