Elementary and high school students are more vulnerable than ever. This is because they’re easily connected to the web even when at school. As a result, parents’ efforts to monitor their children at home may go to waste if schools don’t take the same measures. If you own or run a school, you need to monitor Mac usage and the rest of your school’s systems in order to ensure that your students are safe and reliable enough not to cause havoc in your institution. One of the best ways to monitor a Mac system is using Amac Keylogger.
With this tool, you will be able to monitor Mac usage, record keystrokes, find out passwords used by your students, collect records of composed e-mails, receive logs of instant messages or chat and website history, track IP addresses, and take screenshots of whatever is being viewed or done on the school’s Mac system.
With the help of these features, you will be able to avoid the following serious issues with which many schools across the U.S. seem to be facing.
- Accessing Distracting and Immoral Sites – While parents are always checking their children’s online activity physically or via software, most schools don’t come with the necessary technology to ensure that parents’ efforts don’t go to waste. Using software like Amac Keylogger for Mac in schools, lab teachers will be able to keep tabs on their students and ensure that they aren’t accessing sites like pornography websites, gaming portal or social media. Therefore, students will be able to concentrate on their education more.
- Cyber Bullying – Bullies are slowly shifting from the streets to the web. They threaten other students or make fun of them via chat messages and messages on social media. Due to the psychological effects bullying has on both parties, schools should take measures to prevent bullying, be it physical or virtual.
- Vandalism, Drug Smuggling and Other Crimes – In the United States alone, about 4,857 arrests were made for every 100,000 youths in 2010. A good number of the crimes these youth were arrested for were actually planned with schoolmates during school hours. Therefore, schools should keep tabs on any sort of communication taking place between students to ensure that no crimes are being planned. Besides, when it comes to issues like smuggling drugs, there’s bound to be a few people who communicate with one another via electronic messages. So, using Amac Keylogger, you will be able to keep logs as evidence of such conversations and take action before your students end up in jail.
- Child Molestation and Rape – Because of parents’ scrutiny, children, especially teens, head to their computer labs to chat with strangers and plan meetings with them. As an extension of each student’s home, a school should make sure that students aren’t planning an activity that can put them in danger. Amac Keylogger for Mac OS X doesn’t only create logs of keystrokes each student has entered; it also captures screenshots so that you have more than text to confront your students and their parents.
- Internet Addition – Yes, there is such a thing as too much internet. Due to internet addiction, children tend to grow further away from reality. Therefore, they end up alienating everyone around them and creating rifts between themselves and their families and friends. In addition, sufferers become distrustful since they’re used to seeing people with different persons online. These aside, the problem can affect people physically since they’re too busy using their computers all the time. So, if you want to prevent your students from becoming internet addicts, you need to monitor Mac usage to find out which websites they log on the most and then eventually block them.
So, now that you know why monitoring every Mac on campus is important, get the Amac Keylogger to ensure that your school doesn’t suffer from these dangerous issues.
Category: User Guide